Associate Professor and Director, Department of Nuclear Medicine,
Linkou Chang Gung Memorial Hospital (CGMH)
No.5, Fuxing St., Guishan Township, Taoyuan County 333, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Tel: (886)-3-3-3281200 ext 2625, Fax: (886)-3-3-3281200 ext 2625
Scopus Author ID: 26643558000
ORCID: 0000-0003-1933-4564: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-1933-4564
Dr. Lin received his M.D. degree from China Medical University in 1999 and his Ph.D. degree in Institute of Clinical Medical Sciences from Chang Gung University in 2004. Dr. Lin currently serves as Associate
Professor and the Director of Department of Nuclear Medicine in Linkou Chang Gung Memorial Hospital. He is the member of Society of Nuclear Medicine (SNM), USA and Academy of Molecular Imaging (AMI), USA, and worldwide Alzheimer’s disease Neuroimaging Initiative (WW-ADNI) program. With the expertise in neuroimaging and molecular images, Dr. Lin is also devoted to the novel biomarker research of nuclear medicine exam development for clinical and translational study use.
- 2000/8 - 2004/6 Ph.D. Graduated Institute of Clinical Medical Sciences, Chang Gung University, Linkou, Taiwan
- 1989/8 - 1996/7 M.D. School of Medicine, China Medical University. Taichung, Taiwan
- 2011/8 - now Director and Attending Physician, Dept of Nuclear Medicine, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Linkou Taiwan.
- 2007/8 - 2011/7 Associate Professor, Dept of medical Image and radiological sciences, Chang Gung University, Taiwan.
- 2000/8 - 2007/7 Attending Physician , Dept of Nuclear Medicine, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taiwan.
- 1996/8 - 2000/7 Resident physician, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taiwan.
- Neuroimaging (Affective disorder, Movement disorder and Alzheimer's disease)
- Molecular Images (autoradiography, animal PET/CT, animal SPECT/CT)
- New tracer development and translational studies (Serotonin, Dopamine, and VMAT2 images)
MEMBERS OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES/SOCIETIES
Society of Nuclear Medicine (SNM), USA
Academy of Molecular Imaging (AMI), USA
The Taiwanese Society of Medical Cyclotron, Taiwan.
Society of Nuclear Medicine, Taiwan.
JOURMAL REVIEWING ACTIVITIES
- European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014
- PLoS ONE, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Annals of Nuclear Medicine and Sciences, Taiwan. 2010, 2012
- Journal of the Formosan Medical Association, 2012
- Biomedical Journal, 2013, 2014
- Neuroimaging, 2014
- Committee member of The Taiwanese Society of Medical Cyclotron, Taiwan (台灣醫用迴旋加速器學會). 2013-
- Committee member of The Society of Nuclear Medicine, Taiwan (中華民國核醫學學會). 2014-
- Committee member of Taiwan Precision Medicine Society (台灣精準醫學學會). 2015-
- Committee member of Taiwanese Society for Molecular Imaging (台灣分子生物影像學會), 2013-2015.
- Committee member of Institutional review board, Keelong/Linkou Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, 2008-
- Commitee member of Radiation Protection Commitee, Keelong/Linkou Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, 2008-
- Committee member of Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee, Linkou Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, 2008-.
- Editorial Board of ISRN Biomedical Imaging, 2012
- Editor, Scoiety of Nuclear Medicine Newsletter (核醫會訊), Taiwan.
- Editor, Chang Gung Medical Newsletters (長庚醫訊), Linkou Chang Gung Memorial Hospital , Taiwan.
- 台灣迴旋加速器學會運轉輻安委員, 2007-2013
- 台灣迴旋加速器學會理事, 2013-
- 中華民國核醫學會理事, 2015-
- 長庚人體試驗倫理委員獨立諮詢專家, 2008-2009
- 基隆研究審查委員會委員, 2009-2012
- 林口研究審查委員會委員, 2013
- 林口/基隆甲狀腺癌團隊成員, 2009-
- 基隆市醫師公會第26屆會員代表，基隆市醫師公會第26屆安樂區"蘭大衛"副組長, 2010.
- 學位審查委員: 長庚大學 2010-, 台北醫學大學 2012, 清華大學 2011-2013
- 長庚大學醫學系導師, 2012.
- 長庚大學醫放系導師, 2009-2011.
PUBLICATIONS and PRESENTATIONS
- Unit of Biodiversity Department of Zoology University of Madras Tamil Nadu, India.
- Laboratory of Molecular Imaging (LMI) Singapore BioImaging Consortium (SBIC), A-STAR
- Department of Chemistry Engineering National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan
- College of Nuclear Science, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan
- Academia Sinica, Taiwan
- Taipei Medical University Hospital, Taiwan
last updated 2015-02-01