posted Nov 2, 2010, 1:26 AM by 林昆儒
updated Nov 2, 2010, 1:27 AM
Now Accepting Abstracts for the SNM 2011 Annual Meeting
This premier event—June 4-8, 2011 in San Antonio, Texas—offers physicians, scientists, educators, technologists, course directors, and lab professionals in the field of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging the ideal platform to present scientific research to an audience of medical imaging professionals from around the world.
Abstract submissions are welcome for the following scientific tracks:
- New for 2011! Molecular Targeting Technologies: Radioactive & Nonradioactive Probes(formerly the Radiopharmaceutical Chemistry track)
- Instrumentation & Data Analysis
- General Clinical Specialties
- Oncology: Basic, Translational & Therapy
- Oncology: Clinical Diagnosis
- Educational Exhibits
- Technologist/Technologist Student
Abstract Submission Deadline is January, 7, 2011.
|Registration is Now Live!|
Join your colleagues in San Antonio.
Register online for the SNM 2011 Annual Meeting.
Look for the launch of the official Meeting website this November!